Patz Model 1512 Manure Pump
- Plunger Size: 7 x 15 in.
- Stroke Lengths: 20 in., 17 in. and 14 in.
- Hole Size for Pump Installation: 5 ft. wide x 14 ft. long x 7 ft. 3in. deep (approximately).
- Floor Space Required for Pump: 3 ft. 2 in. x 11 ft. (approximately).
- Weight: 2,350 lb. (approximately).
- Safety Railing: Standard equipment.
- Pipe Length: Recommended maximum length of pipe with no elbows, 150 ft. Deduct 5 ft. for each 22-1/2° elbow used and 10 ft. for each 45° elbow. Up to 90° of elbows may be used in one installation.
- Pipe Size: Choose 15" or 12" PVC pipe.
- Storage Height (Head): Maximum storage height (head) is 25 ft.
- This is measured from center line of pipe at manure pump to top of manure in storage area.
Patz Model 2016 Tundra™ Pro Hydraulic Pump
Efficiently Move Heavy Manure Long Distances Using Minimal HP!
Features & Benefits
Tundra™ Pro Pump is designed with your operation in mind!
- Handles sand or sawdust laden slurry manure.
- Consistently transfers slurry manure long distances – up to 600 ft.!
- Energy efficient – hydraulically powered using 5 or 7-1/2 HP.
- Uses the largest diameter stainless steel cylinder in the industry to move manure efficiently.
- Cylinder’s piston includes oil lubricated seals for maximum volume efficiency and long working life! Seals are oxygen and ozone resisting.
- Up to 150 GPM pumping capacity.
Patz Model 616 Electric Prop Agitator
High-performance vertical prop agitator provides a consistent blend and keeps solids suspended for pumping!
- Easy-to-install anchored pivot allows precise positioning to agitate entire pit
- Choice of agitation volumes
- Unique seal system extends gearbox and bearing life
- Abrasion-resisting steel propeller blades & shear plate with stainless steel hardware below the liquid line for long life
- Easy lube – convenient ‘above pit’ oil and grease lines
- Agitator available in various lengths 6 to 16 feet (1.8 to 4.8 m)
- Energy Efficient—low horsepower requirements